Hi really lookin forwardcto this

Cò thusa? / Introduce yourself
buddyh42
Language Level: beginner with bad memory

Hi really lookin forwardcto this

Unread post by buddyh42 »

Hi, learning a language, I have wanted to learn for ages but no one else in the family are interested plus I am disabled and the medication I am on makes my memory pretty bad so this is gonna be very hard though I am gonna give it my all. I am 52 married and have 2 grown up kids who have lives of there own, my wife is one in a million and love her to bits but she has no interest in learning which is sad,we live in Livingston.Good luck all.

faoileag
Maor

Re: Hi really lookin forward to this

Unread post by faoileag »

Fàilte! :D

And good luck to you in your efforts! Great that you're determined to learn despite the obstacles! :moladh:

Lots of tips on the Gaelic 2012 thread, and lots of help from us all on here. :D

Ideally start a basic course, in your area or online, e.g. free BBC self-study course Beag air Bheag, to give you a bit of support and a 'system', and try things out on here so we can give you feedback and answer questions.

The word 'Goireasan' at the top of this board means 'Resources/facilities', so click on it and have a browse!
GunChleoc
Rianaire
Language Level: Mion-chùiseach
Corrections: Please correct my grammar

Re: Hi really lookin forwardcto this

Unread post by GunChleoc »

Fàilte chridheil ort!

Everybody learns at their own pace, so don't worry about it, as long as you're enjoying it! :D
Oileanach chànan chuthachail
Na dealbhan agam