Gaelic Surveys

Na tha a' tachairt ann an saoghal na Gàidhlig agus na pàipearan-naidheachd / What's happening in the Gaelic world and the newspapers
Mairead
Language Level: Intermediate
Corrections: Please correct my grammar

Gaelic Surveys

Unread post by Mairead »

Just saw an ad on Facebook that might interest people here. Survey PRAEG says...

Calling all Scottish Gaelic speakers and learners! Take part in our 10 minute weekly survey and earn rewards such as Amazon vouchers or funding for your local community group.
THOIR DHUINN DO BHEACHDAN AIR PRÒGRAMAN GÀIDHLIG TBh, RÈIDIO AGUS AIR-LOIDHNE, AGUS DÈAN TAGHADH À RAON DE DHUAISEAN!
Ma tha Gàidhlig agad no ag ionnsachadh na Gàidhlig, bu mhath leinn nan gabhadh tu pàirt airson 10 mionaidean ann an suirbhidh goirid seachdaineach.
Airson tuilleadh fhaighinn a-mach, feuch gun tadhail thu air
www.surveypraeg.com

The website was all in Gaelic, no Beurla, so it is beyond my level but might really interest some other people on here!

Mar sin leibh an-dràsda!

Tha avatar agam à dhealbh aig mo phiuthar anns an Cellardyke. Tha trì videothan Ghàidhlig agam anns an Youtube.
My avatar is from a photo that my sister took in Cellardyke. I have three Gaelic videos on Youtube.
jaspinall
Language Level: Not great!Tha mi ag ionnsachadh Gàidhlig
Corrections: Please correct my grammar

Re: Gaelic Surveys

Unread post by jaspinall »

Thanks for mentioning Survey PRAEG, it really is an important project. Just to say, the panel is open to Gaelic speakers and learners of all levels so you are very welcome to join! The website default language is Gàidhlig but it is available in Beurla too using the toggle in the bottom right of each page.

PRAEG stands for Pannal Rannsachaidh Amhairc & Èisteachd na Gàidhlig (Gaelic Audio-Visual Research Panel) and, as a member of the panel, your views would be combined with the views of other Gaelic speakers and learners, to give MG ALBA valuable feedback on the kinds of Gaelic media you watch, listen to and use, and your views on what’s on offer. Your responses would provide invaluable insight into what Gaelic speakers and learners really want from Gaelic media.

As a thank you for your time, for every survey you complete you would earn reward credits worth £1. You can choose to spend these credits on Amazon vouchers, community projects you’re involved with, or you can give them to one of our chosen charities. There are also prize draws and promotions for panellists.

Le gach deagh dhùrachd,

James