Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 am
- Forum: Dà-chànanach / Bilingual
- Topic: A h-aon (#1) - Cò às a tha sibh?
- Replies: 75
- Views: 36616
Chan eil mi à Alba, ach tha mi às an Eadailt, agus tha mi a' fuireach ann an Ròimh. (I'm not from Scotland, I'm from Italy, and I live in Rome.) [I'm glad to be able to participate with a few simple phrases after a few days of serious studying, but my knowledge of grammar is still very shaky, so any...
- Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:27 pm
- Forum: Cuir nan aithne / Introductions
- Topic: [Gaelic 2012] Fàilte! Welcome new learners!
- Replies: 55
- Views: 14852
Hello! I'll be participating in the Gaelic 2012 initiative, too. I'm 23 years old, I'm from Italy and I have been interested in Scottish Gaelic language and culture for a number of years now. Unfortunately finding courses or related materials in my country is next to impossible, and my attempts to l...