Luirgean Eachainn Nill

An toil leat ceòl, bàrdachd no ealain sam bith eile? Am faca tu rudeigin inntinneach air an TBh? Innse dhuinn air / Do you like music, poetry or any other art form? Did you see anything interesting on the telly? Tell us about it
Broganta
Language Level: Beginner

Luirgean Eachainn Nill

Unread post by Broganta »

I'm unsure if this is the place I should be posting this, but I've been searching for the book Luirgean Eachainn Nill, Folktales From Cape Breton by Hector Campbell, and I'm wondering if someone could direct me to a source where I could purchase this book.
Thank you.

faoileag
Maor

Re: Luirgean Eachainn Nill

Unread post by faoileag »

Not sure if it's in print - try here:

http://www.gaelicbooks.com/

Mail them and ask.
Ceid
Corrections: Please don't analyse my Gaelic

Unread post by Ceid »

It was actually put out by Acair books, which is a Scottish publisher, and it's been long out of print, as far as I know. I don't know where one could get a copy although as a resident of Nova Scotia, you could look into local library collections. Simply head to you local library and pester the librarian about an interlibaray loan if they don't have the book at that location.

The other option is to look into used bookstore/bookdealers online in Scotland and Canada that might carry Gaelic books. Finding copies of long OOP books in Gaelic or on Gaelic culture is pretty tough though, as often times not many copies of that title were printed.

But don't put off contacting Sìol. If it's a title people are inquiring about there's a chance they may try to reprint it in the future.
EowynAnduin
Corrections: Please correct my grammar

Unread post by EowynAnduin »

You may want to check with this person to see if they still have it and want to sell it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LUIRGEAN-EACH ... 0532484668
GunChleoc
Rianaire
Language Level: Mion-chùiseach
Corrections: Please correct my grammar

Unread post by GunChleoc »

You could also inquire with university libraries, St. Xavier or the one in Sydney.
Oileanach chànan chuthachail
Na dealbhan agam
Broganta
Language Level: Beginner

Unread post by Broganta »

Moran taing. Theid mi a leabhar-lann.