Rèidio A-Màireach & Guth nan Gàidheal...

Càil sam bith eile / Anything else
sr3nitygirl

Rèidio A-Màireach & Guth nan Gàidheal...

Unread post by sr3nitygirl »

Following a brief hiatus (due to Hard to Port radio shutting down), Guth nan Gàidheal is back on my new Celtic/Folk/Americana music station, Rèidio A-Màireach (http://amaireach.com).

Right now, we're running repeats of "Ar Guthan", our "gateway drug" Gaelic music show, presented in English for American audiences by Cam MacRae on Tuesdays and Fridays ay 7pm US/Eastern.

We plan to have new material coming online in January.

In the meantime you can enjoy lots of Celtic and Gaelic music (and even come Americana) every day on Rèidio A-Màireach :)
Sundays are especially fun with a full 24 hours of non-stop Gaelic songs.

IN ADDITION!

Some of our Guth nan Gàidheal shows are being syndicated out, the first station being Cuilin FM on Skye who will start running 12 weeks of "Ar Guthan" starting in January!

sr3nitygirl

Re: Rèidio A-Màireach & Guth nan Gàidheal...

Sadly, I have to inform you that Rèidio A-Màireach is no more.

Recent changes to the US laws surrounding copyright and royalty payments have made it impossible for me to continue this, and I'm not alone - Internet radio in the US has been pretty much destroyed by this.

Guth nan Gàidheal has moved to MixCloud where you can listen to all of our current and future programming.
GunChleoc
Rianaire
Language Level: Mion-chùiseach
Corrections: Please correct my grammar

Unread post by GunChleoc »

Seems like radio programming is only allowed these days if you don't play any music whatsoever :roll:
Oileanach chànan chuthachail
Na dealbhan agam
sr3nitygirl

Or unless you are rich...

The whole situation in the US is typical of things being rigged for the big boys... Land of opportunity, indeed...

I hung on for as long as I could, then suffered an equipment failure and that tipped the scales too far.

At least for GnG, MixCloud provides an ideal platform, so that's where my efforts will be focused now...
akerbeltz
Rianaire
Language Level: Barail am broinn baraille
Corrections: Please don't analyse my Gaelic

Unread post by akerbeltz »

'S bochd sin :(